How does it work?
- Sides rent a safe deposit box.
- Contract parties sign a three-side agreement with “Rīgas seifi”, specifiying based on which documents “Rīgas seifi” will give keys from rented safe depsit box to each party.
- Parties put into the safe the subject of the contract.
- Insert keys from safe deposit box into the numbered envelope, sign and give it over to “Rīgas seifi”.
- “Rīgas seifi” act as a guarantor for this transaction.
- At the specified date one of the parties provides “Rīgas seifi” with specified documents as mentioned in three-side agreement. If the documents are satisfying the condition of the agreement, “Rīgas seifi” gives this party a key from safe deposit box which contains the subject of the contract.
- If the documents weren’t provided at the specified date, “Rīgas seifi” returns the keys to the side who deposited the subject of the contract in the beginning.