How does it work?
- Sides rent a safe deposit box.
- Contract parties sign a three-side agreement with “Rīgas seifi”, specifiying based on which documents “Rīgas seifi” will give keys from rented safe depsit box to each party.
- Parties put into the safe the subject of the contract.
- Insert keys from safe deposit box into the numbered envelope, sign and give it over to “Rīgas seifi”.
- “Rīgas seifi” act as a guarantor for this transaction.
- At the specified date one of the parties provides “Rīgas seifi” with specified documents as mentioned in three-side agreement. If the documents are satisfying the condition of the agreement, “Rīgas seifi” gives this party a key from safe deposit box which contains the subject of the contract.
- If the documents weren’t provided at the specified date, “Rīgas seifi” returns the keys to the side who deposited the subject of the contract in the beginning.
Any questions left?
If you have not found an answer to your question, please write us and we will certainly respond.